Thursday, October 28, 2010

Convention 2011

I'm happy to announce that Michael and I will have a table at the 2011 NOLA Comic-con in New Orleans, LA.  The dates for that event are May 14th & 15th.  If you live near the NOLA area or have extra $$ for a plane ticket, come check us out.  It'll be great just to hang out with Michael in person again and not over the phone or computer.  Not only will we have "The Hidden" for sell and to sign, but hopefully we'll be promoting our other story, "Sir Rick the Homeless", which is being printed now...I think.  Sir Rick is a short story that we did for a book called "Tales of the Supernatural 2".   We're not in charge of this book, so who knows when it will be released.
www.nolacomic.com

Michael is also working on a story centered around Louisiana that I have the privilege of drawing the designs for.  These pictures are definitely pushing my comfort zone...but in a good way; drawing things that I've never drawn before.

Soon, I will be posting bios of the creative team for The Hidden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment